Friday, January 22, 2010

First Entry

My name is Megan and this is my first time blogging ever. I am here because I have been assigned a country to blog about for my Macroeconomics class. What I will be writing about will correlate with what we are discussing in class. The country I have chosen is Mexico. The reason I have chosen this country is because my family is from here. Also it will be interesting to learn about the way my families country is run and how they manage their economic difficulties as compared to America. Hopefully you will find it as interesting as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I am really interested to see what you have to say about Mexico. Noticing that they have never really had a strong economic side to them. Hopefully things change in the near future for that country.

    ReplyDelete